Our consultants are experts in the quantitative and qualitative metrics and have answers to every expectation from the HEIs. The fact that Prof Sharma, holds an incredible experience of having personally guided faculty of over 82 HEIs across India in NAAC accreditation, self-speaks for his credentials.
Team AccreditationEdge, however cautions that institutes “MUST NOT” go for the NAAC accreditation without full advanced preparations.
It is recommended that institutes’ Steering Committee must read NAAC Manual and SSR, understand what is required of institute and carryout a gap analysis. It always pays to get an academic audit done by incorporating an external expert and fix timelines to make up deficiencies before taking a decision to go for NAAC accreditation. Once accredited, the grading so scored shall stick to the institute for the next 5 years with an extraordinary effect on its brand and public perception. Not just that, the next grading and grading of even NBA accreditation in various programs shall accordingly get impacted too, as perception of an institute is a major determining factor. It is not quite easy to erase a quality mark stamped on an institute. You must therefore, not just attempt or take a plunge into NAAC accreditation, but instead go for it, only once you are sure that you shall come out of it with flying colors.
“If there a big hole in Institute’s readiness, baby steps won’t do. You would require a top-class NAAC consultant to render a long-term consultancy at your campus. If your institute is in Bangalore, you are immensely fortunate. You have in AccreditationEdge” a top NAAC Consultant in Bangalore, itself”.
Here are a series of complexities in New NAAC Accreditation which force you to seek a leading NAAC accreditation consultant:
- The biggest problem is that NAAC doesn’t provide any benchmarked figures for an optimum score in the laid down quantitative metrics. For example, if you have 20 elective courses out of 200 total domain-specific courses run at your institute, how many marks you should then score out of the 10% attainment? Will this percentage enable you score 10% marks, 20%, 50% or 100% of the total? Only an expert shall be able to tell you from his experience.
- New NAAC document is full of challenges. It simply doesn’t permit you to play around with the factual data. You need to be correct on all submissions, be it IIQA, University Profile, Extended Profile, Data template or AISHE. Any deviation by the Institute by submitting wrong or misleading data will invite legal and penal action and Institute shall forfeit its Fee.’
- Earlier, NAAC accreditation didn’t attach importance to an “outcome-based education system”. However, the new NAAC accreditation has attached good weight to this system. So, if you haven’t had your programs accredited for NBA Accreditation, you need to get the Outcome-based education system implemented very fast. Our consultant will tell you how to do it.
“Consultancy by Prof Sharma is sought by the HEIs over 10 to 15 visits, spread over 6 months duration. A large number of institutes do also seek 3-day workshop/ 3-day mock inspection and 3-day Annual Academic Audit as deemed fruitful”.
- If your institute is not so great in research and consultancy, you need a definite clarity on how to score at least, the minimum benchmarked percentage of 30% to render your university/college fit for the next stage of inspection. We will tell you how to document and leverage extension activities to the fullest to compensate your shortfall in research and consultancy, to a degree.
- There are over 39 Qualitative criteria requiring descriptive answer of 500 words or so. They carry enhanced marks. You require guidance on each of it, more importantly on the ” Best Practices”.
Simple 9 Step Preparation Roadmap for you
DR. S.K MAHAPATRA
Director and Professor, Jaipuria School of Business
Your guidance and advice through our year-long association with our Faculty and Institute has been invaluable not only to prepare for NBA accreditation but also to understand the pathway to achieve excellence as an Academic Institution. The focus on outcome based learning, and building this objective into all our academic processes, both curricular and extra-curricular, has given us a new Identity in competitive space. The internal quality management system has taken roots and the academic process is improving by the day through cycles of iteration in terms of process adherence, timely delivery, implementation rigor as well as documentation. Our progressive journey towards realization of our vision is quite satisfying and we are now confident of acquiring the image of a ‘future academy’ in a shorter time.
We have understood quite clearly that accreditation is only a by-product of our pursuit for excellence. When we pursue excellence, recognition will come our way.We are pleased to inform you that during your engagement with us and post-intervention, our Institution and our Faculty have attained considerable peer recognition.
Your understanding and expertise in IQMS, NBA, AIU and NAAC is laudable and the way you passed down your knowledge and insights to us was a gift for us.I take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to you for guiding and inspiring our team so well.