An Academic Audit is one of the highly specialized areas of our expertise. We carry out an audit with all due seriousness and discern various gaps and inadequacies in the desired readiness of the institutes for the accreditation. Upon its completion, we provide a roadmap with timelines for its accomplishment. This sets the stage for various academic, research infrastructure and governance initiatives, often led by the IQAC.
Broad outline of Academic Audit
- To make an assessment of the academic status on various essential performance criteria as laid down in various global best practices, with specific focus to criteria laid down for the program by the accrediting and ranking bodies.
- To bring out strength areas, weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements in weak areas.
- To assess fitness for the accreditation and recommend a roadmap to attain the highest grade in the Institute’s upcoming aspiration for Accreditation.
The Board constituted with an external expert leading, shall carry out its functions as under:
- Briefing by the Head of the Institute, Schools/HODs/Program Heads
- Verification and validation of data, and relating the same to practices on ground.
- Interaction with the Admission staff, Placements and Library heads.
- Interaction with research and industrial liaison head.
- Interview a few faculty, students and alumni.
On the request of the institute, an audit can be NBA accreditation or NAAC accreditation specific in deliverable. It can also be constituted without any relation to accreditation. It is left to the choice of the institute.
For an example of academic audit for NBA for a Management college