ARE YOU READY WITH THE DATA FOR NAAC ACCREDITATION?
JOIN NAAC WORKSHOP – Call at 9810280214 to know the earliest dates
Before you consider applying for the NAAC by filling-in IIQA, be sure:
- Your AISHE data has been submitted and acknowledgement received.
- Self Study Report (SSR) is ready in all respects. After submission of IIQA online, you would be left with 30 days to submit the same. After IIQA submission, you may use 30 days to refine your SSR by carrying out a double-check on the correctness of your data as a deviation could lead to penal and legal action, besides a forfeiture of fee.
- Completed the following:
- Filling-in Extended Profile as provided in the NAAC Accreditation. Click Here
- Filling in Basic Information as laid down by the NAAC Click Here
- Fill in IIQA as laid down Click Here
- Fill in DVV data for Quantitative metric only. Click Here
- Prepare answers to Qualitative metrics.
- On the website homepage create NAAC Menu and upload Extended Profile and NAAC data details criteria-wise.